Sunday, January 19, 2014

Android Codes / Tricks

www.hackyshacky.com


Android is becoming a very popular these days and all big companies have launched android phones.Android is giving a strong competition to Iphones, symbian phones(like nokia).Though people have a lot of expectations from lumina series by nokia,but i don't think it will be able to compete with android phones!
So here are some tricks and codes which can be useful if you have an android phone!


  • Cell Battery, WiFi Usage etc Info *#*#4636#*#*
  • Restore Factory Settings *#*#7780#*#*
  • Format Phone *2767*3855#
  • Launch service mode *#*#197328640#*#*
  • Test WiFi *#*#232339#*#* or *#*#526#*#* or *#*#528#*#*
  • Display WiFi MAC address *#*#232338#*#*
  • GPS test *#*#1472365#*#*
  • Other GPS test *#*#1575#*#*
  • Bluetooth test *#*#232331#*#*
  • Display Bluetooth physic address *#*#232337#*#
  • Start Gtalk monitoring *#*#8255#*#*
  • PDA, Phone, H/W, RFCallDate *#*#4986*2650468#*#*
  • PDA and Phone *#*#1234#*#*
  • FTA SW version *#*#1111#*#*
  • FTA HW version *#*#2222#*#*
  • PDA, Phone, csc, *#*#44336#*#*
  • Packet Loopback *#*#0283#*#*
  • LCD test *#*#0*#*#*
  • Melody test *#*#0673#*#* or *#*#0289#*#*
  • Device test such as vibration and lightness *#*#0842#*#*
  • Display touchscreen version *#*#2663#*#*
  • Touchscreen test *#*#2664#*#*
  • Distance sensor test *#*#0588#*#*
  • Display memory version *#*#3264#*#*

3 comments:

  1. Hello. Are you in need of a Hacker .I recommend (Gadgethacksolution@gmail.com) via Email. I have used them and they are the best. They render services such as:

    -Facebook hack 
    -Gmail hack
    -Twitter hack
    -WhatsApp hack
    -Mobile phone hack
    -Database Hack
    -Retrival of lost files
    -Viber hack 
    -Untraceable IP 
    -University grades changing 
    -Bank account hack 
    -Bypassing of Icloud 
    -Verified Paypal account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to testify about United blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how United hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. United hackers  is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

    Email: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete