Sunday, January 19, 2014

How Hackers Make Botnet To Infect Systems [Part 2]


Hello readers, we are back with How Hackers Make Botnet To Infect Systems [Part 2]. Those who haven't read previous part than check the first part in order to understand part two, as it is the sequel of How to setup a Botnet.

How Hackers Make Botnets To Infect Systems [Part 1]

So in this part we will teach you how to setup a Botnet.

Step 1:

Now after hosting the server, Extract Bot builder in you computer.
Download it from here 

Step 2:

After extracting, you'll a application for BOT Building with 'VNBuilder' name.
Run the application.
It would be like as shown in image:


Step 3:

Check the box in the below.

Step 4:

Now go in the 'Web Setting' Tab. Type the website where you have set your server in ROOT WEBSITE URL column. Remember your website url should be like www.yourwebsite.com this, No Http:// in starting. Leave the port number as it is. Now type the folder in which your server is set, And it should be like /folder name/. leave All other thing as it is. As it is shown in image: 

 Step 5:

Now Go to Load settings tab, check the 'INSTALL LOADER TO START UP' option. Like in the image:


Step 6:
Proceed to last Tab BUILD LOADER, Now if you want to change icon of your virus than go to top right of under build loader tab, You can add icons their for your virus, additional icons are given with builder. You can even change the extention from .exe to .bat and few others, In the bottom of window you can find option to change extension. Now In the last click Build. 
Builder will ask where to save with which name, provide your desire one. 

Step 7:

You've successfully created Bot. Now in order to check whether the bot is working or not RUN it in you Computer, Turn your antivirus It'll detect the virus. After running virus, go and login in the server you made in part one of this tutorial. If your virus is created Successfully than you IP will be appearing in the server list with your computer name. Like mine:
If your Ip appearing, than you have configured Botnet successfully. Congratulations.
Thanks for reading, Stay tuned with us for more tutorials!

3 comments:

  1. Hello do you need to hack a Gmail account? i know of someone who can help.
    Mr James .I saw a review about him and I needed help hacking my Wifes Gmail account so i contacted him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him the information he required about my Wife’s account and afterwards i received all my wifes Gmail messages activity linked directly to me. He was reliable and trustworthy i just want to say thank you. If you need help you can contact him via Email(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) 


    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to testify about United blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how United hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. United hackers  is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

    Email: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete